Saturday, January 21, 2012

LID - 1/19/2012!!!!

Another step out of the way - we learned yesterday evening that our documents were logged in with the CCCWA on Thursday, now we settle in to wait for our LOA.  In my mind this will be the longest and hardest wait, our agency says that 60 days is average, of course that means it could come quicker (I have seen folks lately receive theirs in as little as 43 days) but it also means it could go longer too.  So pray for us as we wait, I will definately have to find something to keep me busy.

On another note, we have decided to wrap up our t-shirt fundraiser by January 29th, so if you are interested (or know someone who is) please send orders to my e-mail account tbmcfarland75@yahoo.com .  I have attached the designs here again as a reminder, they are $16 each and we have sizes from child's XS to adult XXXL. Thanks to everyone who has already purchased shirts and/or who have participated in other fundraisers - God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment